Cookies are small text strings that the sites you visit send to your computer (normally your browser), where they are stored and then re-transmitted back to the sites when you visit them again.
To withdraw your consent to the installation of all cookies and disable them, click
To give your consent to the installation of all types of cookies and enable them, click
All modern browsers make it possible for you to decide whether or not you want to block the installation of cookies on your computer or to cancel any that may already have been installed. This also applies to cookies installed following browsing on this site. In this case, failure/refusal to install cookies may render browsing the site difficult or even impossible.
The methods for deactivating the installation of cookies on the most modern browsers are shown below:
2. Period of data storage
Your personal data that are collected and processed once you have started browsing the https://www.savarnet.com/ site shall be stored for the entire period of service delivery and thereafter immediately deleted. Cookies installed via the site are temporary, and are deleted automatically at the expiry shown in this statement. Data collected through services relating to Google Analytics shall be stored for a period of 14 months.
3. Methods of processing
Any personal data collected shall be processed, retained and analysed using electronic tools and shall be stored both in electronic format and in hard copy, organised into databases, and on any other appropriate type of media.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss, illegal or unfair use of the data, or unauthorised access to them.
The processing of your personal data carried out by Savar does not involve any automated decision-making.
4. Disclosure of the personal data
The disclosure of the browsing data is required in order to supply the requested service (browsing of the site) and is, therefore, compulsory for that purpose: failure/refusal on your part to provide your personal data shall make it impossible for Savar to allow you to browse the www.savarnet.com site. The disclosure of your data for other purposes is optional: failure/refusal to provide your data for said other purposes shall not have consequences for you. The installation of technical and analytical cookies from the www.savarnet.com site is optional (it can be blocked via the browser settings), but it could make the site, or some of its services, unusable.
5. Parties to which your personal data may be disclosed
Any personal data of yours that have been collected shall not be disclosed indiscriminately, but may be communicated to those parties that have the right to access your personal data to ensure compliance with legal and secondary and/or EU regulations, and to the Data Controller’s own personnel, and also to companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and operations on behalf of the Data Controller, operating as Data processors, to ensure compliance with legal obligations, and for every other organisational and/or administrative requirement that is necessary to provide the requested services.
The names of the additional parties to which your personal data may be disclosed, operating as Data processors, are shown in an up-to-date list that can be requested from Savar (using the data indicated at Point 9).
6. Transfer of data outside the European Union or to international organisations
Savar shall not transfer your personal data, collected through site https://www.savarnet.com/and the tools contained therein, to countries situated outside the European Union or to international organisations.
7. Links to sites or services of third parties
This statement is provided solely for the processing operations carried out on your personal data through this site or the tools available on it, and does not apply to other sites that you may browse through links, the managers of which operate as independent data controllers. Before accessing third-party services, please read their privacy statements carefully.
8. Your rights as the Data Subject
In relation to the aforementioned processing operations carried out on your personal data, you are entitled to exercise at all times those rights set out by EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR), including, for example, the right to be informed as to:
- the origin of any personal data held that concern you;
- the purposes and methods of the processing operations;
- the logic applied in the case of processing operations carried out using electronic instruments;
- the identification of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the designated representative.
As the Data Subject, you have the right to obtain:
- access to the data, and their updating, rectification or (where in your interest) completion;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of access to any data processed in breach of the law;
- the limitation of the processing of those data that concern you, or to request that the Data Controller or the Data Processor reduce the purposes and/or methods for/with which your data are being processed.
You can also request a copy of your data in a standard format (the so-called “Right to data portability”).
As the Data Subject, you also have the right to object, at any time and at no cost, wholly or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, to processing of your personal data, even if the processing operations are still relevant to the purpose for which the data were collected in the first place;
- to processing of your personal data carried out pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR, Letters e. (“processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller”) or f. (“processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party”) including profiling on the basis of these provisions;
- to processing of your personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communications (direct marketing), including any relevant profiling operations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing operations when that consent is based on the circumstances described by Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a. (when “the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes”), or by Article 9, Paragraph 2, Letter a. (when “the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes”) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Should you consider the processing operations to have been carried out in breach of current legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, specifically in the Member State in which you habitually reside or work, or the Member State where the alleged breach has taken place. The Italian supervisory authority can be contacted using the contact data on its own website
9. Data Controller – Contact data
The Data Controller is Savar S.r.l., with its registered offices at Via Silvio Pellico 24, 24040 Stezzano (BG), Italy, Italian VAT Registration No. 00704960160, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. The company can also be contacted at the following email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org
, the latter being the company’s “certified e-mail” address.
To exercise the rights listed above, you may submit a request to that end by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Savar reserves the right to update this statement on the processing of personal data.