Savar S.r.l. (from now on, for the sake of brevity, “Savar”, or the “Company”, or “us” or “we”) is conscious of the importance of protecting your right to privacy, in relation to the processing of your personal details. In compliance with the Italian and wider European legislation on this matter, Savar informs you that the personal details of yours that it acquires when you browse the www.savarnet.com site shall be processed in accordance with the law on the protection of personal details.
With reference to the methods used for the management and processing of your personal details, as a user who consults this site, we are providing the following information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016:
1. Types of details collected
Details that you, as the user, supply voluntarily
On sending a contact request through the “Request information” section, the details you have entered voluntarily into the form on the page shall be collected. These details include:
- identifying details
- contact details
- subject of the message.
As the Data Subject, you are asked not to enter or send via the instruments provided on the site any “specific data”, “biometric data”, “genetic data”, “data on health” or “data on crimes or criminal convictions” as defined by the current legislation.
Any such details, if supplied by you, as the Data Subject, shall be immediately deleted.
2. Purposes and legal basis for the processing operations
The details you supply, which are then collected by Savar via the contact form on the www.savarnet.com site, shall be processed in order to:
a. send you any responses and information you have explicitly requested. The legal basis that legitimises the processing of personal details for this purpose is set out in the circumstances described by Article 6, section 1, letter b) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 – i.e. to allow the user to make use of the requested service.
b. comply with any legal obligations or regulations, or to requests made by the judicial authorities. The legal basis of the processing of personal details for this purpose is set out in the circumstances described by Article 6, section 1, letter c) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 – i.e. the extent to which the processing operations are necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
3. Period of data storage
Any personal details of yours that are collected and processed as a result of you filling out the contact form on the www.savarnet.com site shall be stored exclusively for the time required to respond to your request and shall be deleted within the maximum term of 15 days from the completion of said operations, with the exception of those details that are necessary to ensure compliance with fiscal, accounting and administrative regulations, or to comply with other legal obligations, and to document the operations carried out.
4. Methods of processing
Any personal details collected shall be processed, retained and analysed using electronic tools and shall be stored both in electronic format and in hard copy, organised into databases, and on any other appropriate type of media.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the loss, illegal or unfair use of the data, or unauthorised access to them.
The processing of your personal details carried out by Savar does not involve any automated decision-making processes.
5. Communication of your personal details
The communication of your personal details is required in order to provide responses to your contact requests and is, therefore, compulsory for that purpose: failure/refusal on your part to disclose your personal details for that purpose shall make it impossible for Savar to respond to the messages received through this section, whether by mail or through the compilation of the contact form.
6. Parties to which your personal details may be communicated
Any personal details of yours that have been collected shall not be disclosed indiscriminately, but may be communicated to those parties that have the right to access your personal details to ensure compliance with legal and secondary and/or EU regulations, and to the Data Controller’s own personnel, and also to companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and operations on behalf of the Data Controller, operating as Processing Managers, to ensure compliance with legal obligations, and for every other organisational and/or administrative requirement that is necessary to provide the requested services.
The names of the additional parties to which your personal details may be disclosed, operating as Processing Managers, are shown in an up-to-date list that can be requested from Savar (using the details indicated at Point 9).
7. Transfer of details outside the European Union or to international organisations
Savar shall not transfer your personal details, collected through the www.savarnet.com site and the tools contained therein, to countries situated outside the European Union or to international organisations.
8. Your rights as the Data Subject
In relation to the aforementioned processing operations carried out on your personal details, you are entitled to exercise at all times those rights set out by EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR), including, for example, the right to be informed as to:
- the origin of any personal data held that concerns you
- the purposes and methods of the processing operations
- the logic applied in the case of processing operations carried out using electronic instruments
- the identification of the Data Controller, the Data Managers and the designated representative.
As the Data Subject, you have the right to obtain:
- access to the data, and their updating, correction or (where in your interest) completion
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of access to any data processed in breach of the law
- the limitation of the processing of those details that concern you, or to request that the Data Controller or the Data Manager reduce the purposes and/or methods for/with which your details are being processed.
You can also request a copy of your details in a standard format (the so-called “Right to data portability”).
As the Data Subject, you also have the right to oppose, at any time and at no cost, wholly or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal details, even if the processing operations are still relevant to the purpose for which the details were collected in the first place
- the processing of your personal details carried out pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR, Letters e. (“processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller”) or f. (“processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party”) including profiling on the basis of these provisions
- the processing of your personal details for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communications (direct marketing), including any relevant profiling operations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing operations when that consent is based on the circumstances described by Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a. (when “the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes”), or by Article 9, Paragraph 2, Letter a. (when “the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes”) of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, at any time and without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing operations, based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
Should you consider the processing operations to have been carried out in breach of current legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the regulatory authority, specifically in the Member State in which you habitually reside or work, or the Member State where the alleged breach has taken place. The Italian data-protection body can be contacted using the contact details on its own website
9. Data Controller – Contact details
The Data Controller is Savar S.r.l., with its registered offices at No. 24, Via Silvio Pellico, 24040 Stezzano (Bergamo), Italy, Italian VAT Registration No. 00704960160, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. The company can also be contacted at the following email addresses email@example.com
, the latter being the company’s “certified e-mail” address.
To exercise the rights listed above, you may submit a request to that end by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Savar reserves the right to update this statement on the processing of personal details.